Chops, Yabba & Pazzo! Open for New Year’s Eve on 5th!
December 24, 2015
Culinary Concepts’ restaurants open for New Year’s Eve!
NAPLES (Dec. 24, 2015) – Ring in the New Year with Chops City Grill, Pazzo! Cucina Italiana and Yabba Island Grill in Naples, Chops City Grill Bonita in Bonita Springs and Blue Water Bistro in Estero! All Culinary Concepts restaurants are accepting reservations for New Year’s Eve and will be open for dinner service.
Chops Naples, Yabba and Pazzo! will offer prix fixe menus, and Chops Bonita and Blue Water Bistro will offer a la carte dining from their regular menus. Here are our New Year’s Eve dinner packages and hours for each of our restaurants:
CHOPS CITY GRILL NAPLES, 837 5th Avenue South, Naples; www.chopscitygrill.com
New Year’s Eve reservations at Chops are required in advance. Call (239) 262-4677 for reservations. The first dinner seating begins at 4:30 p.m. Reservations made AFTER 9 p.m. will receive free entry to Yabba Island Grill’s New Year’s Eve Dance Party, which offers live DJ entertainment until 2 a.m.!
A variety of New Year’s Eve dinner packages for Chops are listed below:
• Reservations made for seatings starting at 4:30 through 5 p.m. will enjoy a special 3-course menu for $55 per person. The menu features entrees such as Pan Seared Black Grouper served with wild mushroom risotto and a sauce of screaming hot rock shrimp, tomatoes, garlic and white wine; the Beef and Shrimp Stir Fry; Short Rib Stroganoff with black pepper pappardelle and white truffle foam; and more, including a chef’s specialty vegetarian plate. Dinner includes choice of Chops’ signature New England Clam Chowder or a salad, and choice of dessert.
• Reservations made for seatings starting after 5 through 10 p.m. can enjoy a special 4-course menu for $125 per person. The menu features appetizers such as Roasted Oysters “Chopafeller”; Chops’ famous Roasted Candy Cane Beets with Humboldt Fog Chevré cheese, pistachio nuts, citrus and micro lime basil; Ginger Pork Wontons; Jumbo Lump Crab Cake and more. Entrees range from a grilled 14-ounce NY Strip Steak “Au Poivre” with steakhouse mushrooms, cognac green peppercorn sauce, homemade onion rings and your choice of sweet baked potato, sea salt baked potato or broccoli; Teriyaki Glazed Seabass with lobster, pineapple sweet and sour, coconut rice cakes, bok choy and berry berry chow chow; Crispy Lemon Organic Chicken with white cheddar stuffed baked potato, roasted root vegetables, pecan bacon and natural jus; as well as Cedar Plank Roasted Wild Salmon blackened with a bourbon sugar glaze served with miso-mango sweet and sour, sautéed greens, cauliflower smash and a green papaya-watercress salad; and more entrees including a chef’s specialty vegetarian plate. Dinner guests will also enjoy a choice of salad and choice of dessert from the menu.
• In addition, Reservations made after 9 p.m. will include a wristband for free entry to Yabba Island Grill’s New Year’s Eve Dance Party with live music until 2 a.m. and cocktail creations by Yabba bar manager Donny Darling. Drinks not included.
PAZZO! CUCINA ITALIANA, 853 5th Avenue South, Naples; www.pazzoitaliancafe.com
New Year’s Eve reservations at Pazzo! are required in advance. Call (239) 434-8494 for reservations. The first dinner seating begins at 4:30 p.m. Reservations made AFTER 9 p.m. will receive free entry to Yabba Island Grill’s New Year’s Eve Dance Party!
A variety of New Year’s Eve dinner packages for Pazzo! are listed below:
• Reservations made for seatings starting at 4:30 through 5 p.m. will enjoy a special 3-course menu for $50 per person. A variety of entrees are available ranging from Pappardelle with Wild Boar Bolognese served with roasted balsamic onions and garden picked oregano; Veal Italian Meatloaf with Parmesan whipped potatoes and Barolo wine “gravy”; Parmigiana with panko Parmesan chicken breast stuffed with black pepper ricotta, fresh tomato suga, tossed linguini, fresh lemon and arugula; Shrimp Freddo! with fettucine tossed in a classic sauce of reduced cream, garlic and black pepper finished with Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped parsley; Salmone with seared salmon, butternut squash, cavatelli, kale, brown sugar butter sauce with tossed citrus greens; and more entrée selections. Guests can also enjoy a choice of salad or Pazzo!’s signature Tuscan bean soup, and a choice of dessert.
• Reservations made for seatings starting after 5 p.m. through 10 p.m. can enjoy a special 4-course menu for $99 per person. Featured appetizers range from Homemade Butternut Squash Ravioli in a sauce of sautéed prosciutto, tomato, toasted walnuts and lemon; Black Mussels with sautéed roma tomatoes, garlic, parsley and hearts of artichoke; Roasted Beets with Sorrento citrus “jam”, panna fresca, candied walnuts and micro arugula; and more. Featured entrees range from the Filleto with sliced tenderloin of beef served with grilled shrimp scampi, arugula whipped potatoes and oven roasted zucchini; Nera with black grouper, sautéed garlic, lemon, capers, white wine, three garlic linguini and roasted tomatoes; the Linguini with little neck clams, roasted cherry tomatoes, “verdi” single vineyard olive oil, garlic and micro parsley; the Tartufo, a roasted white truffle-basted organic chicken breast with wild herbs and lemon, wheat berry risotto, candied hazelnuts and crispy green beans; the Scallopini of Veal with Italian long peppers, homemade sweet fennel sausage, broccoli rabe and strozzapreti pasta; and more selections. Along with the appetizer and entrée, dinner also includes choice of soup or salad, and choice of dessert.
• In addition, reservations made after 9 p.m. will include a wristband for free entry to Yabba Island Grill’s New Year’s Eve Dance Party with live DJ entertainment until 2 a.m. and cocktail creations by Yabba bar manager Donny Darling. Drinks not included.
YABBA, 711 5th Avenue South, Naples; www.yabbaislandgrill.com
Reservations are required for New Year’s Eve. Call (239) 262-5787. The first dinner seating will begin at 4:30 p.m. Yabba will offer its Early Dining menu special from 4:30-5 p.m. for a limited number of seats; first come, first serve.
Guests who make reservations for seatings from 4:30 p.m. through 8 p.m., can order a la carte from Yabba Island Grill’s regular dinner menu available at www.yabbaislandgrill.com.
Reservations for 8:30 p.m. or later will include a 3-course dinner and bottle of Champagne per table for $99 per person, plus guests can stay and enjoy Yabba Island Grill’s New Year’s Eve Dance Party with live DJ entertainment until 2 a.m. and cocktail creations by Yabba bar manager Donny Darling. Drinks not included.
• The New Year’s Eve Early Dining Selections feature 2 courses for $19.99 per person. Guests can enjoy a range of entrees such as The Black Pearl with stir fried vegetables and beef in a Thai peanut sauce with tossed Shanghai noodles; Chicken Chow Chow with fried panko encrusted breast of chicken stuffed with herb cheese, topped with a fresh mango chow chow served with chive-sour cream mashed potatoes, marsala wine sauce and fresh green beans; Crispy Shrimp Platter with 7 hand-breaded “pinks” served with homemade cocktail sauce and coleslaw plus a choice of thick cut fries, sweet potato or a sea salt baked potato; Island Mussels with fresh black mussels, sautéed garlic, fresh roma tomatoes, basil, white wine, lemon, “cracked” Key West conch and linguini; and more entrée selections. Includes choice of salad.
• Yabba’s special 3-course New Year’s Eve menu includes a bottle of Champagne per table for $99 per person. Featured appetizers range from Sweet and Spicy Shrimp with crispy battered shrimp with sweet and spicy sauce; Homemade Crab Cake with sweet and sour mustard sauce; Popcorn Calamari with crispy popcorn shrimp tossed with fiery fried calamari and cherry peppers and homemade marinara sauce; Chicken and Lemon Grass Wontons with Shanghai sauce and sesame seeds; and more. Featured entrees may range from Tenderloin of Beef, oven roasted, sliced and served with creamy buttermilk mashed potatoes, island vegetables and a blackberry Cabernet sauce; Blackened Salmon with fresh mango, cress and togarashi, brown sugar bourbon glaze, roasted butternut squash and a jalapeño-pecan butter sauce; Grilled Swordfish with a sautéed calamari, artichokes and fresh heirloom tomato sauce served with roasted red potatoes and sautéed broccolini; Crispy-Crunchy Crab Stuffed Grouper with pineapple sweet and sour sauce, fresh veggie stir fry and fried rice; and more entrée selections. Also includes, choice of dessert.
• Those ONLY interested in attending Yabba’s New Year’s Eve Dance Party with live entertainment by DJ U-NéK can attend for a $10 cover charge if they arrive between 8-10 p.m. AFTER 10 p.m., $20 cover charge. 21 and older only. ID required.
# # #
Culinary Concepts began more than 20 years ago with its first restaurant Pazzo! on Fifth Avenue South in Naples. Today, the company operates five fine dining restaurants across Southwest Florida, each known for offering an upscale yet comfortable ambiance, exceptional and innovative cuisine, and a fun and memorable experience. Our restaurants include Pazzo! Cucina Italiana, Yabba Island Grill and Chops City Grill on Fifth Avenue South in Naples, along with a Chops City Grill and Blue Water Bistro in Estero. For more information, visit gr8food.net or call our corporate office at 435-0990.
Public Relations Director
IMA CREATIVE, INC.
Toll free: 866.930.8767 | Local: 239.278.3034 | Extension: 701