Fifth Avenue South and Naples Art Association Announce ArtWalk on 5th Participants
May 5, 2014
Fifth Avenue South BID and Naples Art Association Announce ArtWalk on Fifth Participants
NAPLES, Fla. (May 5, 2014) – Fifth Avenue South Business Improvement District (BID) in partnership with the Naples Art Association is pleased to announce the list of artists and galleries that will participate in this Thursday’s Art Walk that will take place during Evening on Fifth featuring RCC Night on Thursday, May 8 from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. as a part of CityFest 2014.
ArtWalk on Fifth will feature artisans on site and open houses at the following galleries and shops:
• Renée Rey, contemporary fusion of realism, impressionism, and expressionism at Kristoff Jewelry, 640 5th Avenue South
• Tara O’Neill, oil painter at Silver Eagle Native American Jewelry, Art & Crafts, 850 5th Avenue South
• Michaela Castaldi, watercolor artist at Julie’s of Naples, 533 5th Avenue South
• Susan Larson, watercolors of the immediate environment at Vergina’s Restaurant, 700 5th Avenue South
• Brynne Perry, whimsical paintings using acrylics and molding paste at Tervis, 776 5th Avenue South
• Thomas Keller, beautifully unique sculptures from locally harvested wood and stone at Skyler Interiors, 400 5th Avenue South
• Eileen Montbleau, watercolor artist at Cache, 555 5th Avenue South
• Darlene Morgensen, oil pastel featuring Caribbean cottages at Sheldon Fine Art, 460 5th Avenue South
• Ricki Levine, knitting ponchos at Wind in the Willows, 793 5th Avenue South
• Sandra Bellestri at Khors Homemade Custard, 491 5th Avenue South
• Diane Morales Toeltino, handcrafted Peruvian jewelry at Jaguar Hombre, 612 5th Avenue South
• Katherine French, beaded lamps at Soma intimates, 600 5th Avenue South
This special Evening on Fifth will include exclusive discounts – in addition to the club card discounts – for Resident Club Card (RCC) members at participating stores and restaurants. The card entitles cardholders to discounts at participating businesses throughout the City of Naples, Collier and Lee Counties, including most boutiques, restaurants, and galleries along Fifth Avenue South. The program encourages residents to spend their dollars locally. Residents interested in becoming RCC Cardholders should visit www.rcccard.com.
Don’t forget to check out the array of live performances throughout the sidewalk areas of Fifth Avenue South, including music from Larry Coats Trio; Patchouli; Dave Dale; Steel Cruzin’; Joe Osment; Bill Colletti; ODAS; and Doc, and the Avenue’s fabulous dining, and distinct boutiques, shops, and galleries that span from 9th Street to 3rd Street and its treasured side streets. Whether you want to relax with friends at dinner or dessert, or dance with your favorite entertainers, you won’t want to miss this event.
Special thanks to Evening on Fifth sponsors Bob 102.9 FM, DeVoe Automotive, Gator Country 101.9 FM, Mix 104.7 FM, Naples Daily News, Naples Art Association, and WGUF 98.9 FM.
Naples lives, works, plays, shops, and dines on Fifth Avenue South. It is the heart of Naples, the history of Naples, and the spirit of Naples, today. Fifth Avenue South is home to award-winning restaurants and cafés, world-class art galleries, chic boutiques, elegant inns and a wealth of professional businesses and services. When you’re on Fifth Avenue South, you’re home. Valet service is available. For more information about Fifth Avenue South or a full list of events, please visit www.FifthAvenueSouth.com.
Public Relations Director
IMA CREATIVE, INC.