COVID-19 Vaccine Event
January 30, 2021
Florida Department of Health – Collier County
For persons 65+ AND a Florida Resident or healthcare personnel with direct patient contact
Naples, Fla. — The Florida Department of Health in Collier County (DOH-Collier), will provide COVID-19 vaccine administration beginning Monday, February 1, 2021 at North Collier Regional Park. Note: There will be a limited amount of vaccine distributed per day per site. Collier County will continue to receive the vaccine in the following weeks.
COVID-19 testing will take place on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at Florida Department of Health in Collier County Naples site, 3339 E. Tamiami Trail, Naples, 34112, by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please call (239) 252-6220.
DOH-Collier has begun the process of transitioning to the myvaccine.fl.gov pre-registration system for COVID-19 vaccines. DOH-Collier continues to work with their system representative to ensure a smooth transition moving forward.
However, at this time, appointments will still be made via Eventbrite. Please visit CollierCountyCOVIDVaccines.Eventbrite.com. Scheduling of appointments will start at 9:00am on Sunday, January 31, 2021.
Monday, February 1, 2021
Tuesday, February 2, 2021
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Time: 2:00pm – 4:00pm arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time
Location: North Collier Regional Park Soccer Fields: 15000 Livingston Road, Naples, 34109
- Appointment made on Eventbrite.
- Healthcare personnel with direct patient contact and persons 65+. Eventbrite.com
- Healthcare personnel with direct patient contact will be asked to provide identification indicating they are healthcare staff.
- Face masks must be worn while waiting in vehicles.
- No referral needed. No cost. Clients will be asked to complete a registration form prior to receiving the vaccine.
Effective as of January 21, 2021: Florida Residency Requirements for Recipients of First Dose of COVID-19 Vaccine
Those receiving their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine must produce the following at the time of vaccine administration.
- Valid Florida Driver License or Florida Identification Card
- Two of the following items:
- A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement. (Copies of deeds can be found on the Collier County Property Appraiser website https://www.collierappraiser.com/
- A utility hookup or work order that is not more than 2 months old.
- A utility bill that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a bank or other financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a government agency that is not more than 2 months old. (Mail from a government agency can include tax bills showing a Florida address. Tax bills can be found on the Collier County Property Appraiser website https://www.collierappraiser.com/
- One of the above items from the individual’s parent, step-parent, legal guardian or other person with whom the individual resides and a statement from the parent, step-parent, legal guardian or other person with whom the person resides stating that the person does resides with him or her.
Please note, the above residency requirements do NOT apply to health care providers or individuals presenting for their second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
The DOH-Collier call center will remain open Monday-Sunday from 9:00am-5:00pm. The call center can be reached at (239) 252-6220.
For more information regarding COVID-19, visit floridahealthcovid19.gov/.