Governor DeSantis announced that the State of Florida will be moving into Phase 2
June 3, 2020
Today, Governor DeSantis announced that the State of Florida will be moving into Phase 2. This includes, but not limited to:
- Bars – open to 50% indoor capacity, full outdoor capacity, seated service only
- Gyms – operate at full capacity with continued disinfection measures
- Movie Theatres – 50% capacity
- Tattoo parlors, tanning, massage – operate with proper disinfection precautions
- Groups can congregate with persons of 50 or less.